Re: features by loc'n (was: resume works now on sony vaio)

Hello Tobias,
Any chance you can share your extra stuff that you use in tandem with netenv??  I
use netenv to change the network settings, but there are environment settings I
want to change (and daemons to re-run), without doing anything manually.

I am not a perl programmer, but could help out with bug testing in return....
John Stevenson.