Sound problem. sb: dsp reset failed

Hi,

I have been trying to listen music with Debian 2.2. I recompiled the
kernel 2.2.17, and got some sound related modules, such as soundcore,
soundlow, sb, uart401, opl3.

Win98 shows:

Creative SB AudioPCI 64V,
	SoundBlaster: io=220 dma=3 irq=7
	Soundscape: Base/MIDI port=330 WavePort=534 dma=3 irq=7
	MPU-401: io=330 irq=7
	AdLib port=388

I modprobe sb and got some errors about 'unresolved simbol uart401...'.
So I insmod uart401, and modprobe sb again. This time it told me 'device
or resource busy', and I got 'sb: dsp reset failed' in /var/log/messages
file.

I checked /proc/interrupts and /proc/ioports, and didn't find any
conflicts.

Thanks for any ideas!

lin

       __o?     o