Re: Linksys 56k + 10/100 PCMCIA card

I don't think this is exactly correct. The
    include port 0xa00-0xaff
line only means that the pcmcia driver can use that address for IO port
purposes. The comment above that line means that no other card but the IBM
tokenring card is known to request anything in that memory range.

On the other hand, it is possible that the driver picks a memory range in that
segment to pass to the linksys card for use and the card is not happy with
it. If that's the case, then commenting out the line (effectively forbidding
the driver to use that range) does help.

--Laci