Re: Problem with X, lilo, and mouse

On Sat, Jan 06, 2001 at 03:15:46PM -0500, Rev. Ferret spake thus:

*snip*

> Another thing,  I can't seem to get lilo to let me boot my windows
> partition.  I added the section
>
> other=/dev/hda1
>     label=dos
>
> but the lilo prompt won't let me type anything.  It just boots right
> into debian without letting me put in a different choice.

*snip*

Did you press <SHIFT> and then <TAB> at the LILO prompt? You may need to
add something like this near the top of your /etc/lilo.conf:

delay=50

After you change your /etc/lilo.conf, don't forget to run lilo to make
your changes take effect:

prompt# /sbin/lilo

-Al