Configuring 100 identical Debian Laptops

Hi all,

I have this lovely task of configuring a large number of identical laptops, and I am hoping
that someone knows a way to do the install without running through the gazillion dialog boxes
on each one. Basically, the only difference on each laptop is the IP address and the Hostname,
all the other configuration info should be the same.   I just do not want to do this install one by one...

Has anybody done this?  If so, please enlighten me...

Nate