dell c600

Hello,

I'm installing debian on a Dell C600 laptop, and having some trouble with aty128fb combined with Xfree.  When i use aty128fb and launch Xfree with 24bpp i there is not enough video memory.  So i try 16bpp and then the screen turns green in X (this is with usefbdev true).
When i don't use usefbdev, i get the screen splitted in 2 or more pieces :(

Everything does work fine with vesafb, but this one is a bit too slow for me :(

Anyone has this setup working?
Thanks,

Johannes Peeters