Re: IEEE 1394 pcmcia card in woody

After many hours of trial and error, i managed to get teh ieee 1394 PCMCIA
card to mostly work.  The only problem that is not resolved is that some
junk is left in the kernel when I eject the card.  It is some kind of
deleted module stuff.  This could be related to the PCMCIA stuff, but I
don't know enough kernel details to say for sure.  I don't have such a
problem with my ethernet card.

Chip