Re: sid and Windows DHCP

Bradley Alexander wrote:

I have a Mac Powerbook G3 (Pismo) that dual boots MacOS9 (to watch DVDs)
and sid. I have taken it to work a few times, and find that I cannot get
a DHCP address. For some reason (the reason being that Windoze' DHCP
implementation is BROKEN), pump is not able to get an IP address. I

Considering all the things about MS that _are_ broken it seems a little unfair to blame them for this. pump (from woody, w/ kernel 2.4.16/2.4.17) works fine on my client's Win NT network.