Re: ~~ Radeon7500 working ~~

Hi De|ire,

I've been trying to get DRI working here and there since this e-mail with
not luck.  I'm kinda stuck on ideas.  I'm leaning to think that the
problem is the VIA chip.  According to the DRI website, some older VIA
chipset's don't work with the currect DRI.  The board isn't that old, but
geeks opinion about what an old mother board is varies.  This one is a
ABit -KT7-RAID.  I wish there was a way to know if it was the motherboard
or the "keyboard interface", i.e. me :)

any ideas?

-Jeff