Re: How many of you?

Hello,
	Original poster here.

I appear to have got the wrong impression from this list.  Most people who
replied don't have any problems installing on a laptop.

The big sticking points seem to be APM/ACPI and (win)modems.  I'm not going to
say any thing about (win)modems but the APM/ACPI, in most cases, is a buggy
BIOS or some other stupid thing.

Well it's great that most poeple can just install and it works.

Keep up the good work all the developers and people who provide support in
their spare time at no cost.

Thanks

Craig