Re: ACPI Kernel 2.4.20

Stefan,

Once you patch your kernel you should see an acpi submenu when you "make
menuconfig" or "make xconfig". Select all the acpi options you want and
then rebuild your kernel in your favorite manner (I like make-kpkg).
After that it should work just fine, I made all the options as modules
so I had to add them to /etc/modules as well after compiling.

Let me know if you are still having trouble.

Loren A. Linden Levy
481 Loomis, Department of Physics
1110 W. Green St., Urbana, IL 61801-3080
Tel:   217-244-7995   Fax: 217-333-1215
Email: lindenle@uiuc.edu
url:   http://w3.physics.uiuc.edu/~lindenle/

"I see great things in baseball.  It's our
game - the American game. It [baseball] will
take our people out-of-doors, fill them with
oxygen, give them a larger physical stoicism.
Tend to relieve us from being a nervous,
dyspeptic set. Repair these losses, and be a
blessing to us."

    --Walt Whitman