[OT] laptops stolen

Hi,

On 2003-07-08, all of our electronic equipment was stolen from our apartment in Columbus, Ohio, including two laptops running Debian (woody/bunk). I post this in the vague hope that anyone on this list might come across them accidentially some day.

1) Dell Inspiron 2650, 33718129237, US power chord (flashflood.dyndns.org)
2) Dell Inspiron 2500, BWX560J, Swedish power chord (kattense.dyndns.org)

Plus other items like a Netgear MA401 WiFi card, Sony Clie PEG-760C with USB cradle, USB Memory key, USB laptop light, 150 CDs, VCR, ...

If anyone connects them to a LAN with DHCP, they retrieve the dyndns.org hostnames, so I've contacted them, Dell, and ebay about it, and of course filed a Police report. If you can think of anything else I could do to improve the chance to get them back, I'd be grateful.

Sorry for the off-topic posting.

-Andre