Re: [OT: Face] Re: ACPI: the way to go

David Fokkema <dfokkema@ileos.nl> writes:

On Sat, Aug 16, 2003 at 01:05:48AM +0200, Xavier Maillard wrote:
> >  Hello,
>
>  Hi!

Hi,

>  I had never used uuen/decode before, so it took me a few minutes to
>  figure out how to decode your Face: header, but it worked. Nice way
>  of using headers, ;-)

Thanks ;)

>  BTW, is this thing useful for something or is it just for fun?

The 2 one. It is usefull IMO, if you want to see to who you are
actually writing and/or reading from. But I have to admit, that it
firstly was for fun to see how it worked. Now I find it normal to have
such a header. Several MUAs are aware at making it appear: Gnus,
Sylpheed.

The 'Face' header by it-self should not be supported by other MUA that
Gnus (I guess) but I did include a 'standard' X-Header as well that any
MUA should be able to display. So... I know it is bandwidth waste, but
some people love to collect those (X-)Headers so ...

>  David

zeDek
--
"NT == No Thanks"