Re: Screen problems with Debian install and USB boot floppies

Steve Fosdick wrote:
The last time I used the debian installation system the disk partitioning program it used was called cfdisk and, like many other
I attach screen dumps showing creating a Linux partition with cfdisk.

I am not amused at receiving screen dumps as I have a dialup system.
Do that again and I will make a pun at your surname :-)

--
Mike Lake
Caver, Linux enthusiast and interested in anything technical.