Compaq Presario 2158 and Xfree86 4.3 help

Hi,

I'd like to enable DRI and all 3D stuff on a Compaq Presario 2158, i've read the manual and it says that it has a ATI Mobility Radeon with 64Mb shared memory, does anyone have one of these? is it possible to get all 3d features enabled on xfree 4.3? how can i do it?

I had a sis630 laptop and xfree 4.2.1 and 3d worked fine, but now i don't know how to configure this one. There's more than one driver for ATI, wich one should e choose? can someone send me the XFConfig-4 portion that configures this card?

Thanks,

Paulo Lopes