Re: no sound after susped/hibernation

Huba Zsolt <hubidubi@vipmail.hu> writes:

> Hi!
>
> I have an IBM Thinkpad T23 which has Intel 82801CA/CAM soundcard. It
> works fine with alsa until the computer goes to suspend/hibernation.
> When it comes back, it has no sound.
>
> Is there a solution about this problem?

Are you using alsa?  I just installed the alsa-modules using kernel
2.6.0test7 in unstable, and alsa asked me a question specifically to
work around this bug.  One of the configue options is to unload all
sound modules before a suspend/hibernate so that sound will continue
working after waking up.

ryan