Re: CPU fan, CPU speed control

On Fri, Nov 28, 2003 at 11:06:27AM +0000, Matt Foster wrote:
> Just a thought: You don't think that the two cpu thing below could be
> due to intel hyperthreading do you? I've never used a box with a
> hyperthreading CPU but I'm sure I've read about their CPU's appearing to
> be two.

Actually, I hadn't considered that.  I have heard the same thing, though, so
that's most likely it :o)

> matt
::snip? SNIP!::

--
| < Trevelyan> i have to say this #openprojects is  |
|   for more informative (and active) then the real |
|   there
| < caracal> that's because they're trying to       |
|   conduct actual business over there, the sods    |
| < caracal> and because the majority of them never |
|   had a monkey with cheese in their pants ...     |
|   more than once or twice, anyway                 |
) http://www.cuodan.net/~xsdg/    xsdg@freenode.org (