Re: R40 in pieces

Am 2005-01-04 16:10:18, schrieb Jerome BENOIT:
> Hello Michelle,
>
> ebay is a far better place to sell your laptop in pieces.

I know, eBay has blocked me after I was fouled...
I am waiting for the Judgement but it takes time...

Curently I can not sell anything on eBay

And if you know, the a naked 2723 cost around 850 Euro (without memory,
CD and harddisk) and then you must pay 460 Euro for a new SystemBoard
or if broken, for a new Diskpay 590 Euro then you will screw up.

I have the original Maintainer Guide and can repair it my self which
save me 80 Euro/Hour for the Service at IBM.

If I can sell the stuff I buy a UltraBay Batterie for my T70.  :-)
Curently it works only 2 1/2 hours.

> Good luck,
> Jerome

Greetings
Michelle

                   50, rue de Soultz         MSM LinuxMichi