Re: Running DHCP once wpa_supplicant associates with an AP?

On Fri, 2005-11-04 at 16:37 -0800, Joe Emenaker wrote:
> Now, my only problem is that I get a long pause of about 30-40 seconds
> when ifplugd starts up.

We need more information to see what might be wrong. Could you post how
you call ifplugd/wpa_supplicant, and maybe /etc/network/interfaces? It
may be as simple as adding '-p' (Don't call the script to bring up
network on deamon start) to your ifplugd call, but it might already be
there.

Koen