Re: Dependency problems with GNOME 2.12 in testing

I'm running a self-compiled vanilla kernel 2.6.12. I just tried 2.6.15
with the same result -- freeze in GNOME after about 6 minutes.

Funny thing is: I can't downgrade to GNOME 2.10:

# aptitude install gnome-desktop-data=2.10.2-1

tells me "Cannot find version 2.10.2-1 of package gnome-desktop-data."
Same with "=2.10.2".

Is there any way I can install a specific version of all the packages I
upgraded yesterday? I'm afraid I cleaned /var/cache/apt too regularly, but
there must be some other way to downgrade.

Thanks,
André