Re: ask an information

On 9/22/06, Nicola Conti <nicola.conti@gmail.com> wrote:
Good morning,
I'm an students and I would like install the operenting system DEBIAN into
my machine (notebook ASUS model A6Q00KM) so I ask you if there are any
problem of compatibility with my hardware.
Hi Nicola.
Here's what I can recommend you. Get a Debian CD and install it on
your laptop. Then if you have problems with some hardware (like video
card, WiFi, etc) start one by one and try to fix them. I guess you
will be able to install but may have some glitches with special
hardware.

You can google for solutions of specific problems you encounter, if
that fails ask here on the list. Give more information about your
hardware. ASUS A6Q00KM doesn't say much to me, and I don't have the
time and desire to look it up now.

Only if someone has this exact model can answer your question now.

Thanks soo much for your time spending to answer to this mail.

You're welcome.  I wish you good luck, and lets hope you'll be one
more happy debian user, but just remember that it is going to take a
bit of work.

Regards,
Rado