xineraman question

Hi,

I have a laptop + an extra LCD monitor.

I use nVIDIA TwinView to get a virtual desktop which utilizes both the monitor
screens. This works fine.

The problem is, like if in between I want to move with my laptop to another
(meeting) room, I need to close all my application, logout and then re-login.

Is there a way in KDE/X to tell the machine that now the extended monitor is
being disconnected ?

Ritesh
--
Ritesh Raj Sarraf