Re: Dual monitor usage of Acer Aspire 3610: laptop screen turns off

Juanjavier wrote:
If I plug a second monitor to the laptop VGA out, then laptop
screen turns off, while the second monitor works perfectly.

So I would like to know about a workaround for these two situations:

Screen 2 displays *exactly* the same signal than screen 1 -the laptop one.
Try the Fn+F4 keys.
Ist tap - Monitor only
2nd tap - Laptop screen+monitor
3rd tap - Laptop only

.

--
Random Quotes From Megas XLR
Coop: You see? The mysteries of the Universe are revealed when you break stuff.