Re: Probleme de dsdt

Hi Dave,
Cool, it does work quite perfectly now except for the wifi (ipw3945) where the build of the module fails with module assistant (maybe I will have to make-kpkg module or compile the sources manually).

I still wonder about what I was asking yesterday about the installation of the i386 instead of a 64 bit iso. It's just curiosity, and my knowledge about processor architecture is quite old, but I thought that since core 2 duo have 64 bit registeries, the bus they use has to be 64 bit too, not 32.
Are these processors special ones or why did you talk about a 32 bit Intel bus yesterday?

Regards,

Alexandre

2007/3/20, dave <sdpatt2@gmail.com >:
on Tue, Mar 20, 2007 at 05:44:26PM +0100 Paolo wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 20, 2007 at 10:20:25AM -0500, dave wrote:
> >
> > you can do away with atapi.
>
> hm, so that machine comes with a SATA DVD(RW) as well? cool ...

Yep. And better built than my Tosh it looks like. Hmmm...

Ciao,

Dave