Re: Help Installing Lenny on IBM ThinkPad R51 2887-MQ5

Hi all, i have noted the points given by the members.
The response is great for me.
I have learnt a few lessons.
Just now, I have burned the ISO image with 6x speed [ nero ].
When I inserted the dvd, it has took straight to simple and advanced installation. I hope everything was right :-) . I have already Windows XP is installed on the system. I wanna delete all the partitions at the time of installation of Debian, Is it possible ? Moreover, I wanna send an installation report. I use POP3 for accessing my email. Is it enough to configure my POP3 email to send you an installation report.

Since this is documented well, I would like to add more about my system.
Hard Disk : 40 GB.
Integrated Modem, Intel Pro 100/VE connection.
Infrared.
No Pre-installed OS.

Thank U again for your valuable time and  suggestions 8-)

@Bhagya.