Re: Huawei E3372: still a problem

Hello,

1)
I think that you are right. It seems that a piecemeal installation
from the later debian version
will get too difficult.

2)
I really don't even remember, if that other machine, where that
Huawei will finally go, has got more than one partition;
it was installed by me, but...

And the guy using it, is really quite inexperienced, it would be too much work
for him, to do updating of the testing version all the time...

I might anyway trying with still one more computer
and put there that later distribution,..

3)
I will see, what I will do.

4)
Maybe there is way to get the info from the 'jessie' package for later
Huawei to be written to to the stable version's package...

... so that the package would start working with E3372 ,
but not completely  needed to be replaced from the later version???

-hv