Re: Home Directory in SSD

You have to determine where exactly is speed required with your files.
As it was already mentioned (twice) speed is required only for certain
things. Putting a video file that is opened once every couple of days is
most certainly not crutial to the system's performance. I haven't heard
anyone ever suggesting that you store your video collection on an SSD...