kde in debian

many people pointed out, that kde uses code (other than qt) from third sources.
i thought so, too. at the time of kde beta 3 i read every single file of kde
to ensure there are no problems, and there were very few programs with code
from third party sources.

so, you can look at my last kde package, i don´t think there very many new
packages in the kde core with 3rd party sources.

do you need me to look at every single file of kde to ensure there are no
3rd party sources in the kde core with potential for licence problems ?
my guess is: they rewrote much code from the scratch, so there is far less
3rd party code in kde.

if some app is open source, debian should allow it to go in.
no matter whether it uses gtk or kde or qt. lgpl´ed code is
no problem, gpl´ed code with the statement from all authors
to allow linking with qt is also fine. (-> corel use of dpkg/apt).

how can i help ?

regards, andreas