Re: QPL v.91

Joseph Carter writes:
> So do s/free software/applications/ and call it good?

  This license applies to any software containing a notice placed by the
  copyright holder saying that it may be distributed under the terms of the
  Q Public License version 0.91. Such software is herein referred to as the
  Software.  This license covers copying and distribution of the Software
  and derivatives thereof.

The license doesn't say anything about 'use' or 'development' anyway, nor
does copyright law give it power to do so.

If I get time I may post a version of the document with some similar minor
clarifications.  I hope TT is going to have this reviewed by a competent
copyright attorney before using it.