Re: Zope license

> 3) Is it actually possible for a license (as opposed to a signed contract)
> to restrict use?  My understanding was that copyright law was all about
> copying.

See the GPL language on this - something like "you haven't signed this
contract, but you have no other license to copy or use the software.".

IMO you can grant rights while restricting other rights that the user
would have had _without your grant_. They have the choice of accepting
your contract or not.

	Thanks

	Bruce
--
The $70 Billion US "budget surplus" hardly offsets our $5 Trillion national
debt. The debt increased by $133 Billion in the same year we found a