Re: Linux positioning statement for use in press inquiries (fwd)

Jules Bean writes:
> However, that's not the only license which Jikes and Secure Mailer are
> distributed under.

> They are also distributed another another license, which is now very
> nearly free (thanks to positive feedback from us), but still,
> unfortunately, has an irritating clause about termination (no, not the 90
> day one).

Got some URL's?  A search for "Secure Mailer" near "IBM" got me this:

http://www.ibm.com/security/html/pr_securemailer.html

Clicking on "Download" shows me the "revocation clause" license.

"Jikes" near "IBM" got me the URL I previously posted.

I've taken debian-private out of the cc: list.
--
John Hasler
john@dhh.gt.org (John Hasler)