Re: [URGENT] Logo license

Previously Gordon Matzigkeit wrote:
> Why not simply:
>
>   Copyright (C) 1999 Software in the Public Interest
>   Verbatim copying and distribution of this logo is permitted in any
>   medium, provided this notice is preserved.

That doesn't really work, since we want people to be able to take the
liberal logo and modify it to say `powered by Debian' or so. I prefer
the this modified version of a suggestion from Anthony:

    Copyright (c) 1999 Software in the Public Interest
	this logo or a modified version may be used by anyone to refer to
	the Debian project, but does not indicate endoresement by the
	project.

Wichert.

E-Mail: wakkerma@cs.leidenuniv.nl