Re: ilu-base: ILU's license has changed. It's free now.

Excerpts from direct: 20-Apr-99 Re: ilu-base: ILU's license.. John
Hasler@dhh.gt.org (581)

> The license contains this bit of sillines:

>   "Any distribution of this software, a modified version thereof, or a
>   derivative work must comply with all applicable United States export
>   control laws."

Yes, and probably will for a while.  It took me two years to work
through the Xerox mechanisms to get the `derivative work' clause added.
I don't anticipate going back to that well soon.

However, I don't see that this is a problem; silly, perhaps, but a problem?

Bill