LDP Licence, was: Re: my decision about LDP licence

In <[🔎] 19990421213754.C1426@akela.andrea.org> Andrea Fanfani
<andrea@linux.it> wrote:

>Hi all, I have decided that i put the guides of LDP
>under non-free until there will have a change of licence ...

But what about the HOWTOs? Many of them also have LDP licence?

I´m very interested in this discussion as I am writing a HOWTO about
wine (hope it is growing to a handbook) and have to decide which
licence to take.
There are two things I care about:
1. One is that some publishers are interested in a book about wine.
And I really don´t want to see our work published as a derivate work
with a  restricted licence. Under copyright of someone else.
2. The second one is, that I want derivate work published freely
available, too.

I am really confused about all these licences... One of my ideas was
to put all I write under GPL. But the wine people say, this is not
complient with their licence and the documentation cannot be included
in the wine project.

cu

Jutta