Re: Corel's apt frontend

From: Raul Miller <moth@debian.org>
> I'm not going to go into this any deeper.  I've posted that definition of
> a computer program something like a dozen times and most of the responses
> I've gotten don't even acknowledge the key issues.  I worry that a second
> sentence would be too complicated for people.

Raul! Please get off that high horse.

I discussed this issue with two attorneys, one of whom appears to be the
acknowledged authority on free software law. They are not nearly as sanguine
as you. There is thus some possibility that _you_might_be_wrong_.

Yes, we understand the definition of a computer program. We simply do not feel
that it's the deciding factor in this decision, or even particularly relevant
to the argument. You do not have to abuse us with comments about two sentences
being too complicated for our understanding.

	Thanks

	Bruce