Re: is this free?

Bruce Perens writes:

> From: Seth David Schoen <schoen@loyalty.org>
> > I had put up a web page with my objections, and sent private e-mail about it
> > to the OSI board.
>
> Sorry, Seth, that was not what I was talking about. We did a public review
> of the ATT license on license-discuss. Where were you with this objection
> while that was going on?

Sorry, I try to follow and participate in license-discuss; I guess I might
have been busy with something else at the time.  (I went on two extended
business trips in the past couple of months; it could have been during
one of those trips, and I might not have seen it.)

If I read carefully any license that says that licensees have to follow
US export laws, I would object to it under the OSD.