Re: Corel Lawsuit

Bruce,

Strange that you see this `End User License Agrrement' page if
youclick on their own download page, but if if you click on the
middle icon to take you to ftp://ftp.linuxberg.com/pub/distributions/Corel/
or the left button to CNET download.

They are clueless, but are you serious about a lawsuit?
--
Peter Galbraith, research scientist          <GalbraithP@dfo-mpo.gc.ca>
Maurice Lamontagne Institute, Department of Fisheries and Oceans Canada