Re: Dangerous precedent being set - possible serious violation of the GPL

Lynn Winebarger <owinebar@free-expression.org> quotes Corel:

> 2. In addition to the freely distributable Software Programs, some
> versions of Corel LINUX may also include certain Software Programs, such
> as Corel WordPerfect 8 for Linux and Bitstream fonts included with Corel
> LINUX, *that* *are* *distributed* *under* *the* *terms* *of* *the*
> *GPL* *or* *similar* *licenses* *that* *permit* *modification* *and*
> *redistribution*. Generally, each of these Software Programs is
> distributed under the terms of a license agreement that grants You a
> license to install each of the Software Programs on a single
> computer for Your own individual use. Copying (other than for
> archival purposes), redistribution, reverse engineering, decompiling
> and/or modification of these Software Programs is prohibited.

Emphasis is mine. The marked passage appears to be a typo, doesn't it?

--
Henning Makholm                             "We're trying to get it into the
                                 parts per billon range, but no luck still."