Re: Dangerous precedent being set - possible serious violation of the GPL

       I'm including the full text below.  What I find particularly odious is
    not the exclusion of minors (though it is odious), but the contention (as
    usual in purported EULAs) that Corel still retains title to the copy of
    the software downloaded, whether it's under GPL or not.

That could be a violation of the GPL.  I will ask our lawyer's
opinion.