Re: Free Download End User License Agreement

> > And no doubt the risk of having their idle comments paraded about on
> > slashdot isn't exactly an incentive.

Yes, keeping tabs on slashdot flame wars isn't generally how I like to spend my
days.

> It seems to me, then, that we need a debian-legal-private list.  I
> dunno how we'd handle subscription, etc., since obviously not all
> developers are interested in -legal issues.

This would definitely make it easier to have open, constructive dialog, but such
private lists fly in the face of the openness of the community to some degree and
doesn't guarantee that the topics will stay out of the slashdot headlines.

Erich Forler
Product Development Manager
Corel Linux

--
The address in the headers is not the poster's real email address.  Do not send
private mail to the poster using your mailer's "reply" feature.  CC's of mail