Re: Free Download End User License Agreement

From: Chris Lawrence <quango@watervalley.net>
> It seems to me, then, that we need a debian-legal-private list.

I'd be more comfortable with that, yes.

I have a little problem in that my company is investing in a Debian project
(The details of that are _not_ yet public knowledge). We want to maintain
the proper separation between our business and the private affairs of Debian
the non-profit, and thus I am _not_ subscribing to debian-private. But it might
make sense for a legal-private list to be something less than Debian's inner
sanctum and allow participation by outsiders.

	Thanks

	Bruce