From: Giacomo Catenazzi [mailto:cate@klecker.debian.org]On Behalf Of
Giacomo Catenazzi
Sent: Thursday, November 02, 2000 10:14 AM
To: debian-legal@lists.debian.org
Subject: No explicit copyright statment, but GPL licence

Hello!

I'm trying to pack LXR ( http://lxr.linux.no/ ).
In all sources I find no" [Cc]opyright" string (but in GPL COPYING
file). But all the main source files I found the complete (but
the copyright sentence) GPL header specified at the bottom of GPL
licence.

No copyright is a full author copyright, thus can I assume that it is
full GPL source ?

And in debian/copyright what I should write (what copyright years ?) ?

	giacomo