Re: Anti-TPM clauses

Francesco Poli wrote:
Well, I made a detailed analysis of the issues I see in CC-by(-sa)-v3.0
licenses.
Just saying that they are "in spirit the same as GPL" is *not* a
convincing rebuttal of my arguments, sorry.
Other replies seen on this list are not convincing rebuttals either.

Part of the problem here may be a perception that you are beyond convincing. Certainly I have seen rebuttals of at least two of your three issues, and I am not myself convinced that the third is even an issue. Apparently, Debian as an organization agrees.

So it might be helpful to understand what you consider a "convincing rebuttal".