Re: Is the APSL 2.0 DFSG-compliant?

On Thu, 2022-08-04 at 19:15 -0400, Ben Westover wrote:

> Interesting, the APSL 2.0 is seen in some relatively important
> packages like Chromium and QtWebEngine.

I wouldn't put any weight on the presence of the APSL 2.0 license text
in the archive, probably it got into Debian in those packages due to
lack of copyright/license review rather than deliberate acceptance,
especially since it is in one of the many code copies in both of them.

--
bye,
pabs

https://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise