Re: Is the APSL 2.0 DFSG-compliant?

> Interesting, the APSL 2.0 is seen in some relatively important
> packages like Chromium and QtWebEngine.

What code is exactly under that license? As far as I know, WebKit
itself (which Chromium is a fork of) is licensed under LGPL (KDE code)
and 2-clause BSD (Apple code).

In your example of Chromium, it appears to be “XNU” and “Cross-Platform
Mach Interface Generator (mig)”.

https://sources.debian.org/src/chromium/103.0.5060.134-1/third_party/mig/README.chromium/

So for Debian GNU/Linux, it could be easily removed and ignored.
However, Debian GNU/Darwin might want to have those libraries.

Regards