Re: Microsoft Public License DFSG compatibility

Dear Ben,

The MS-PL is an open source license as approved by the Open Source
Initiative:

https://opensource.org/licenses/MS-PL

Given that fact, as well as my own understanding of the license, I
would strongly suspect that this is DFSG-compatible. Please note that
I am not yet a DD, though :)

Best wishes,

Sebastian