About distribution of modified copy of Debian OS

Dear Debian Project Team,

My name is Borja Sanchez, writting from Spain. I am currently planning to run a paid course where I will distribute a modified version of Debian, rebranded and renamed. This software will be offered at no extra cost as part of the course materials.

In addition to this, I wish to inform you that I am also considering charging a fee for this customized software in the future, separate from the course fees.

The custom OS version will be built from the latest Debian stable version, by running a live-build process to build a ISO image with custom packages, scripts, assests pre-installed.

With these points in mind, I have two key questions:

1. I would like to confirm that these proposed actions comply with the GPL's guidelines and Debian's policies.

2. I am interested to know if there are any other considerations, requirements, or permissions I should be aware of before proceeding with this plan.

Your expert advice and guidance on this matter would be greatly appreciated. I value your work and aim to respect the open-source principles that Debian upholds.

Thank you for your time. I look forward to your response.

Best regards,
Borja Sanchez