Re: License violations for dependencies of Rust and Go programs?

On Tue, 2023-09-26 at 14:20 -0400, John Thorvald Wodder II wrote:

> - bat (In addition to the type of problem discussed above, the source code for
>   bat has an Apache 2.0 `NOTICE` file, yet this is not included in the .deb
>   package.)

Please file a severity serious bug report against bat about the NOTICE
issue, I've mentioned it on the #debian-rust IRC channel though.

https://www.debian.org/Bugs/Reporting

I note that lintian detects the NOTICE issue, so I have requested that
the ftp-master team turn on auto-rejections for the lintian tag.

--
bye,
pabs

https://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise