Call for templates

Hi!
I am planning to package templates (for OpenOffice and lyx at the
moment) that are used in all sorts of law related manners.
At the moment I have a few from my law school (University College London)
and some spanish ones but naturally I would very much like to increase
the number.
Thus, if you have templates sitting around for private use (either for
your law firm or your law school) then please email them to me, with a
license notice (preferably GPL, but DFSG-free works too) and a copyright
notice.
Thanks
jj

--
The game, anoraks.2.0.0.tgz, will be available from sunsite until somebody
responsible notices it and deletes it, and shortly from