Re: Rebirth of Debian-lex

On Nov 27, 2007 11:43 PM, Duncan Phillips <duncanp@internode.on.net> wrote:
Hi,

I am a lawyer & programmer from Australia and I am
keen on contributing to the rebirth of Debian-lex,
if possible.

Duncan Phillips

Excellent!  Would you mind sharing, with the list or me personally, your knowledge of programming?  What languages are you comfortable with?

As a hobbyist, I am most familiar with C++ and ruby, and I know a little of a few others.  I have written a few simple programs and have developed a few simple websites.  I think people with both Legal and Programming skills could make a tremendous contribution to Debian-Lex (not to diminish everyone else's contributions, of course).

Chris